Each year we will perform a recital at Glenwood High School Auditorium, alternating between costumed and
a non-costumed recitals. A non-costumed recital is set for Tuesday., May 24 2016, with a mandatory dress rehearsal
on Monday., May 23rd. We will have 3 performances and most children will only be performing in one of the shows. Each child is limited to approximately 5 guests. All female ballet dancers must purchase tights in pink through our merchandise order form. Once the fees are paid, THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS.
Here you will find all information related to the next dance recital. EVERY CLASS MUST HAVE 3 PARENT VOLUNTEERS IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PERFORMANCE. All instructors are back stage, so it is necessary to have parent helpers.
Our recital would not be possible without them.
- Dress Rehearsal…enter through east or west glass doors and go directly to the commons area. Please
arrive 20 minutes prior to the call to stage time.
- Dress Rehearsal is full costume, hair in bun (recital checklist and video), and full make-up…
directions posted on website (recital checklist). Children must arrive dressed, made-up and ready to
perform. Put names in ALL shoes and costume pieces.
- Summer and Fall registration will be taken at the theatre…watch for signs.
- Recital…again, arrive dressed, made-up and ready. Volunteers are not in charge of getting the children ready. Make sure that you feed them before…no food allowed in theatre or in costumes. Video taping is allowed…no tripods.
Theatre will open at 5:15 (first performance), 6:15 (second performance) and 7:15 (third performance)…no roping seats. You may stay in the auditorium if you have a child performing in the next performance.
- One parent may drop children off in dressing area and the same parent may pick up following the production.
- Families may meet in lobby by the glass doors or outside (weather permitting) following the performance.
No one is allowed to get children until performance is over…show is just over a half hour.